Sunday, November 30, 2008

Restorative Spa Yoga

Hi Jenilyn!!
Sunday's restorative was so enjoyable, especially shared with my two High School friends, and the friendship/connection theme! One friend commented that her Monday was better than most Mondays because of the class!!! And the other friend loved it too...we shared some laughs, some togetherness...
Now that I have been to more than a few classes, I can say that I have enjoyed every single one of course, but also see you growing and sharing more and more with us, giving us a superb experience, especially on a cold April day, I think that Sunday 4-6 is a perfect time for this class, kick back after the week, and start the week off energized and ready to go!
Ahhh, thanks!
Love, Margaret

Hi Jenilyn:
I also want to thank you for a WONDERFUL class on Sunday. I felt great when I left, but was rather dreading the morning. Well, I got up without any stiffness or aches or anything. It was so nice. And I still feel fine - I think the stretching was perfect and although I can't imagine that just one class would make such a difference, it seems like it did.
I'm planning to be there on 15th. I understand that there's a discount if we pre-pay. Do I go into the shop and tell them I want to pre-pay for your class?
I look forward to seeing you again.
Joyce

hello sister goddess! The strength and beauty I feel after having one of your restorative classes is amazing....thank you! You are truly blossoming like a lotus flower in your expression, thanks for reminding us of the goddess within who loves, heals and nutures us.
The goddesses within must have been rejoicing yesterday when you let them have their time in the sun! They probably said, thanks, Jenilyn, for reminding these women that we down here waiting to come out, geez, they don't let us out and if they did, we'd have a great time!
Love,
Margaret
p.s. I'm going back to the bath house often now, that image is burned in my brain..:):)

No comments: