Saturday, November 29, 2008

Artist's Way

Hi Jenilyn
It was so great to see you this morning. Thank you for a
wonderful yoga
session - it was awesome.
Through experiencing the artist way course, with you and our group, I have
realized growth, inspiration and big aspirations. When I talk about my artist
way experience to others, invariably I find that someone knows someone who wants
to enroll in class for help, guidance and support with the artist way. I want
to pass along your contact info to those who are looking for such - please let
me know if doing so is ok with you.
I look forward to attending your various classes as well as continuing the
artist way course part 2 with your guidance.
I wish you continued success and the best with your endeavors in the new year.
All best,
-Amy

No comments: