Thursday, January 1, 2009

Holistic Fertility News

hi jenilyn,
i hope you're holidays were relaxing and not too stressful! i wanted to share some good news with you ... the IUI i had done in mid-december worked and i'm pregnant! i've had what feels like a zillion blood tests, but so far things look good, so my husband and i are crossing our fingers and hoping that it sticks.
is it possible for me to attend goddess gathering classes? i really enjoy your yoga classes and the support of the other women, but i'm not sure if it's appropriate if i attend now. i did see that you have some restorative spa classes coming up, so i will try to make those. this has been a long and frustrating 2 year process, but i'm really glad i signed up for your classes! you are a wonderful yoga teacher, but even more importantly you're advice and wisdom coupled with your sense of humor make you a joy to be around. had i not taken your classes, i wouldn't have had the opportunity to realize it's possible to touch my toes (eventually) either!
thanks for everything!
francesca


I had to drop you a note about your wonderful Goddesses! I sent an e-mail earlier today to the Goddesses asking for some advice on doctors. I was not sure if I would hear back from them, as I only attended the gatherings a couple of times. I was blown away by the responses that I received from the group! By the end of the day, I had received responses from many of the Goddesses, most within minutes of sending out my e-mail. They were extremely supportive, kind, and helpful. They gave me information on doctors, books, nutritionists, and other resources. The fertility journey can be so lonely and overwhelming, and it means so much to know that there is a support network out there. Thank you for creating and nuturing the group! Hopefully I can join you all again soon. Sharon

Thanks for all your support over the past year. I've enjoyed every minute of class and hope others are lucky enough to find you and the great group of women who gather at Pulling Down the Moon on Tuesdays. Jodi


Hi Jenilyn,

I just wanted to say Thank You for teaching the yoga classes at Pulling Down the Moon!
I have had many different yoga teachers and you have been my favorite!
Thanks for sharing your laughter and smiles with us. You do a
wonderful job of creating healing energy in the room. Pulling Down the Moon is such an
amazing place with such a calming presence for me. They, and all the
women who take classes there, are lucky to have you.

I'm so glad our paths have crossed in life!

Best,
-Carolyn

Hi Jenilyn!

Thank You for the invite for the Goddess Gathering – I have thought about attending – I’m so curious and hopeful that everyone from the previous classes is having success on their fertility journey. I have to admit it was difficult to attend those last sessions of Fertility Yoga 2 because I was the only one pregnant. I truly want everyone to be at the same point as me in the journey – as everything else I know that’s not always possible. A part of me was hoping it would become contagious. I so often visualize our circle and pray for them.

Your sweet self came up in conversation over Christmas Eve dinner. Everyone in my family knows what my husband and I were doing with fertility, but it was the first chance for my sister-in-law and me to talk more in depth specifically about the acupuncture and yoga that I had been doing. In our conversation I had mentioned that my Yoga instructor was an adoption counselor from the Cradle. My sister-in-law adopted through the Cradle. So, I’m going on about how wonderful you are and she is going on about how wonderful her adoption counselor from the cradle was. Only to finally realize we were talking about the same person – you! You have touched the same family in different/unique ways in helping us reach the same goal in growing our family. You are a very nurturing and generous woman and I appreciate so much what you are giving to help women and their families!

Tomorrow - Valentine’s Day – we will be 20 weeks along in my pregnancy – the halfway point! For me, this year, there couldn’t possibly be anything more romantic –tee-hee! I will never forget you telling us how your Dad always sends you flowers for Valentine’s Day – with a Dad like that, no wonder you are who you are – so sweet! Sarah

Jenilyn,
Thank you for these thoughts and ideas
about creativity and inspiration.

I find that being an artist/mother/business
woman all draws from the same Divine Source
and it is truly a gift to be tapped into this.

It is also one of my greatest joys as a mother
to have taught my son Joe something about this
so he too is open to the divinity of the universe.
(he is a musician...percussianist and Brazilian
Samba and American Blues guitar....and a Buddist)...
and now, I am a grandmother and will be allowed
the priviledge to teach and inspire another generation.

I am the matriarch of my family and I am humbled and
honored with this joy and responsibility.

My HUSH baby business is thriving, and now my
b&b in Mexico is thriving as well, with much thanks
to being selected by Lonely Planet as "our pick" in
their 2008 Mexico guide book.

Much love and many blessings to you and those you
touch and inspire in 2009!

Rose
Hush-a-bye Baby
Day/Night-Nanny Service
www.hushabyebaby.biz
773-772-8846 home/office
312-622-7673 cell 24/7
and
Casa Rosa
Centro Colonial
Morelia, Michoacan
MX. 58000
www.casadelarosa.info

No comments: