Monday, August 11, 2008

Birthday Yoga Party

"Hi! Well, you certainly helped make my birthday a very special one.....I think your magical, heart felt persuasion (spelling?!) and encouragement had all the goddesses feeling relaxed and open, what a way about you, that's your gift....and I'm talking some of my friends who never really did yoga...you have reached people who aren't accustomed to taking their health to another level.....

Part of the reason the ladies bared their souls was your invitation to be themselves, and that turned out to be such a gift, yes, was wonderous what they said, but it means they are transforming and opening their hearts! Your playfulness in this is a must, as if your coaxing them to let go.....you're a mind changer, girl...and of course, a real healer...

I honestly loved the progression of the class, and loved when you said, ok first we're going to relax and then later open up and have more fun! the dance was fun!! I felt so relaxed and in a peaceful space.....oh, and another thing, some of my friends are asking when they can do restorative yoga again! so, plan on seeing some of us Sept.7 (as Julia and I will be camping/rock climbing on August 3)

Mama Mia was perfect!! I'm going to see it again with the lovely lady who couldn't make it to the party and who was the one who actually suggested we go to the movie....

What a divine and perfect chick night!!!! I think you have so much to share, and I can't say enough how wonderful it was to bond with the girls....you know, that's what we need to cultivate in life, it's a woman's nature to bond and support one another, we are there, thick and thin...(now if we could start a "red tent" (did you read that?) we'd be doing great!...

So, all in all, I think your party skills and of course your yoga teacher skills are awesome, you are giving such a gift to woman to honor themselves, what wonderful work!!...

Love,

Margaret"

No comments: